Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fifth day: Stratford-upon-Avon - Chester - Liverpool

We went from Bristol to Stratfor-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's city. I found it was one of the most beautiful places we visit in our holidays. We could see Shakespeare's birthplace and grave and... Shakespeare alive... A lovely Christmas shop and a sweet shop I will talk to you in another post. We also ate there in a Subway.

















In the afternoon we went to Chester where we could see the second most photographed clock in England. As always... shops close so early and I only had time to buy this nice case for my phone. What do you think about it?











After visiting Chester we went to our hotel in Liverpool. If you have heard about the incidents around England in the earliest August I have to tell you that in Liverpool we had some trouble when we arrived that the police advice us to stay in the hotel during the night.



Fortunately, we had time to go to The Cavern Club where Beatles started to play. I didn't like it a lot though because it was too small and there were a lot of people.






Another day I'll do a review about our hotel in Liverpool: the worst hotel I've never been too.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful places!


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! You are so lucky to have seen all these:) Travelling offers so many amazing experiences:D

    Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!I like your blog so much, really great pictures of wonderful places!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures!!xx

    http://zscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete