Monday, August 1, 2011

Presentation

Hello!!! :)

My name is Ivette, I'm 20 and I'm from Barcelona.
It's been a long time since I go from blog to blog reading and enjoying what people write so I've made this blog to share with you everything I like and all the things that I'm in love with and so to meet people who have the same interests as me.


I love travelling so I decided to study Tourism and in the future I want to be involved in the events world. Here I will show you some nice trips I've done and I will do. 
I love shopping... yes you can call me shopaholic... I have an obsession with bags!!! And I want to show you some nice shops of different places I visit.
Since I was a child I create my own bracelets mostly in summer when I'm on holidays!
I have another obsession... it's New York, I have visited it two years ago but I want to go there again and maybe someday live there.
Also I love going to live concerts with my sister!
Finally I love taking photos of everything that happens around me just with my mobile phone if i don't have my camera with me.

I hope you enjoy my blog and although English isn't my first language I want to write it in it to practice, so now you know if there is some mistake...

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment