Friday, September 30, 2011

Paris

I'm so sorry for not keeping my blog updated but these last weeks I've been working 12 hours a day during 10 days. And finally last Monday I started my third year of university so this week I'm mostly interested in my new subjects :)
Oh! And I've met a group of people you may know... may be not... You will see it in the next posts!
Now I want to show you what my boyfriend gave me from his trip to Paris :) 



I have been to Paris twice but I would like to go again because I know I missed things from the city.
I will try to update the blog more often the following weeks!
Take care :)









2 comments:

  1. oooooh m'encanta la polsera de la torre eiffel, et segueixo guapa:)

    xoxo A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. que cosas tan chulas :)
    un saludo
    http://amoraprimeravisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete