Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Country

I love listening to country music event though where I live isn't popular at all.
Some years ago, during summers it was popular dancing a Spanish version of Billy Ray Cyrus' Achy Breaky Heart called No rompas más by Coyote Dax. I really loved dancing this song.
However, country isn't just that song and those steps.
To enjoy country I listen to Kenney Chesney, Brad Paisley or Sugarland who are my favourites.
So, last February I decided to enrol country classes. Since then I go every week to learn all the steps a dance requires, but I'm just starting.
I prefer quicker dances rather than the slow ones, I've more fun.
My favourite one right now is called 'Quickly', in this video you can see how the dance is like. 


I also recommend you to watch and enjoy the live version of the song: Working on a tan.
Amazing!


What I really need is a pair of boots!!!
I have ones but are the typical autumn boots... So what I mean is that I need this:












Do you like country? 
Do you listen to this kind of music? 
Have you ever danced country?

Hope you like this post :)

8 comments:

  1. Amazing post!I love country!
    xxxooo from Italy
    in-jwls-we-trust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crec que ens ha quedat clar com són les botes que vols... ; )
    Jo no he escoltat country "voluntàriament" crec que mai... Ara que... Taylor Swift es considera country? Manrada molt!
    I qué guai els balls! No sabia que foren tan "complexos". Està mol guai que t'hagis apuntat a classes ^^

    Bessets guapa!!

    PD: Demà me'n vaig!!!!!! =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I like country!!

    I think country style will look cool anytime!! =)

    i have a pair of cowboy boots!! =)

    nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a pair of cowboy boots so bad! I'm so glad I found your blog - I could sit here all day scrolling! I'm your newest follower for sure.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics!!!amazing blog!!! i'm following you!!!!if you like mine, do the same!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    I love cowboy boots:).

    xx Laura
    http://thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like some types of country music, I love Johnny Cash! Sometimes I get in one of those moods where it's all I want to listen to. I love the selection of boots you posted.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos! I have cowboy boots, and I wear them all the time.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete