Thursday, October 20, 2011

Glamour Shopping Night by Mango

I've just arrived from spending the afternoon in La Maquinista with my sister. It is a shopping centre where I can find my favourite stores like Hollister and Forever 21, we can spend a whole day just in this two stores!
Although today we were going to Mango's party we couldn't let the opportunity of visiting these stores pass, so yes ... I bought some things there.



At 19.30h Mango was opening its doors and was offering a 25% discount on all the products, you could be make up by MAC and enjoy a Campari drink.
I've just had so much fun trying clothes on and buying some things I already had in mind. Here you have some photos of the afternoon (some taken before the opening) and a sneak peek of what I've bought. 












 
Next post I'll show you everything: Hollister, Forever 21 and Mango purchases :)

4 comments:

  1. Joliiiin!! Jo també vull!! ^^
    Espere veure prompte les comres, ehh!!

    Bessets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué chula chaqueta! Te la compraste?


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and also your blog!
    I follow u!
    pass to mine and follow me too :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete