Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gumboots and something more...

These are the gumboots I bought yesterday in Decathlon. They are announced everywhere and I want them since last year but they were all sold out. This time I was luckier :) They are in many colours but I prefer the black ones because they are easier to combine.




******
The other thing is this...


I really really really looooooove bags. But I don't have words for this one... I just hate it. You can find it in H&M.


Do you have/use gumboots? 
What do you think about this bag?

4 comments:

  1. perfect perfect baggggggg! I really love it, is amazinggg!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, your posts are always great, I love to follow!
    Please see mine :)

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your blog is inspiring! You are a very interesting person. I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh m'encantaan les botes, son molt boniques i t'aniran molt be per aquests dies que estar plovent per aqui Barcelona!!!:)

    xoxo A,

    ReplyDelete