Thursday, October 13, 2011

I want to wear...

My beloved Uggs!!! 
I want winter to come! 


As yesterday I showed to you some of the sandals I've worn the most this summer, today I want to show you my two pairs of Uggs.
My favourites are these ones I bought in New York two years ago. I really love them because I used to see them on the Internet not people wearing in the street as last year in Barcelona. So I was excited to have them but I had like shame the first year. Now I wear them with everything!







 
And this is my second pair. I bought them through a web page that sells brands at low prices and I couldn't resist to these ones. I also wear them a lot!







I know many people don't like this type of shoes/boots. What do you think? Do you have Uggs? How do you wear them?

17 comments:

  1. I like uggs, they look all warm and cosy!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! I am such a huge UGG lover! And I know everyone says there ugly but I love them! i have 2 pairs of carmel tall ones, short black sequins, and the button black ones :)

    Im obsessed and i live in central illinois.. so they are a must! :)

    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh que suerte! Además dos, que calentitas son y que monas, yo tb quiero!

    Muaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have uggs, and i dont like them :) but i mean they're really comfy tho!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! no me lo creo, las ugg!! con lo que a mi me gustan, que buena has hechoooooooo!! mas comodas imposibles!

    besitos y feliz finde! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those are so nice!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the first ones! they are perfect for winter! :D

    come to visit our blog and tshirts!

    Silvicious

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mi no m'agraden massa... Tot i que tenen pinta de ser comodíssimes! Però no peguen massa amb el que jo solc vestir...

    Bessetss!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog!
    I love boots...and you NY pants!!
    Kisses from Italy and my newborn blog.
    xxxooo
    in-jwls-we-trust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sí que empiece a hacer frío ya!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aother cute post dear, really lovely and stunning as usual :))

    Still one thing, could you please please do me a favour and vote for me by liking my photo on this link :)

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150310737991219&set=a.10150310737876219.336775.304442071218&type=1&theater

    It really means a lot to me :) puss puss and huggs from <3 <3

    combo-monster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encantan son super calentitas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete