Monday, November 14, 2011

Brown 33

It's been a while I know. I haven't had enough time to post as I wanted.
Yesterday I went with my boyfriend to have dinner at Brown 33, a restaurant in the middle of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia 33).


We had been there once before and we really liked it.
This time something went different. My boyfriend ordered a foie pizza and I a rissotto and both were delicious.



What we didn't like about our experience is that we ordered some desserts and they make us wait for more than 15 minutes when we decided not to have them and just pay the bill and go out of the restaurant.
It was a pity the fact that they didn't remember about our order...
However, I liked the food once again and the environment is quite, romantic and I love the decoration.
Its prices are very reasonable because of the quality of the restaurant, the quantity of the food and the area where the restaurant is located.
So despite our experience... if you have the chance, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment