Thursday, November 17, 2011

Caterpillar boots

I don't know what is happening to me these last weeks... I can't stop buying shoes/boots!!!
These are my new ones!! :)
(but I have a pair more I'll show you soon!!)


Boots - Caterpillar
Scarf - Zara
Sweater - Pull&Bear
Jeans - Hollister
Necklace - Pull&Bear


  1. You look cute! I hope you like my personal style blog too from England :) :)

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. me gustan tus botas! :D


  4. Joo, y yo que tiré las mías a la basura el invierno pasado porque estaban algo viejas, ahora no encuentro ningunas como las que teniaaa

  5. With nearly twenty years of experience, Caterpillar Footwear knows has designed reliable boots that are legendary in their durability. Built for hard workers, Caterpillar offers a heritage based on rugged style. Caterpillar equipment helps to create our world and Caterpillar boots help protect the workers who make those visions come true. Cat Footwear maintains a vast range of styles for both work and casual boots & footwear in over 100 countries.
    See the full line of Caterpillar boots at: