Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!

 photo from here

Finally I have the time to write a post! This last week has been exhausting!
On Monday it was my 21th birthday so I had the weekend to celebrate it with my family and my boyfriend!
However I've had had a cold since now... and studying...
Today I've done my last exam before Christmas and the classes have ended!!! :)
So now I'm prepared for doing NOTHING!!! :)
How are you going to spend these holidays?


Por fin tengo tiempo para escribir un post! Esta última semana ha sido agotadora!
El lunes fue mi cumpleaños (21 ya.. jaja) y lo celebré durante el fin de semana con mi familia y mi novio!
Pero he estado resfriada hasta ahora... y estudiando...
Hoy he hecho el último examen antes de Navidad y las clases se han acabado!!! :)
Así que ya estoy preparada para no hacer NADA!!! :)
¿Cómo vais a pasar estas vacaciones?



7 comments:

  1. JAJA! Genial la etiqueta.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful post and fantastic blog!
    ciao and Happy Holidays!


    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! Merry Christmas!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool blog!

    http://vigilantlense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Happy Holidays as well! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i love the red Xmas tree.. havent seen one like this yet

    www.moldiva.com

    ReplyDelete