Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rihanna, Loud Tour 2011, Barcelona


 
On Wednesday night Rihanna's concert took place in the Palau Sant Jordi, here in Barcelona.
When I go to concerts I like to be in the first row so I can see the artist nearer. But this time we had seat tickets, it was ok, but not the same.
First there was some time for Calvin Harris and then Rihanna.
Rihanna was fantastic and I loved a lot her outfits!!! I think The first one was amazing :)
I didn't like the fact that she was 45 minutes late... but later she did it pretty well. There are many people who says that she doesn't sing well live, but I don't think so.
The best song was the ending with "We found love"!

Do you like going to concerts? 
What was your last one?


El miércoles por la noche fuí al concierto de Rihanna en el Palau Sant Jordi, aquí en Barcelona.
Cuando voy a conciertos me gusta estar entre las primeras filas para poder ver mejor al artista. Pero esta vez teníamos entradas para la grada, estuvo bien, pero no es lo mismo.
Primero fue el turno de Calvin Harris, que era el telonero y luego ella.
Rihanna estuvo fantástica y me encantaron sus outfits!!! 
El primero con pedrería es el que me gustó más :)
No me gustó nada que empezara 45 minutos tarde... pero luego lo hizo bastante bien. 
Hay mucha gente que dice que en directo no canta bien, pero yo no creo eso.
La mejor canción fue la que se guardó para el final: "We found love"!

¿Os gusta ir a conciertos? 
¿Cuál fue el último?
























4 comments:

  1. love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Rihanna, she is amazing!
    xoxo
    Faby
    Take a look and if you like we can follow each other!
    www.adreamcalledfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it must be amazing to be on show like this!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete