Monday, December 5, 2011

The Shopping Night Barcelona 2011


Last Wednesday, me and a lot of people in Barcelona attended to the second edition of The Shopping Night. There were most of the shops in Passeig de Gràcia opened until 1 o'clock in the morning.
Through all Passeig de Gràcia there were activities like driving (playing) a Ferrari, participating in different draws, tasting some delicious food, music, etc.
But more important was the fact that many shops you would never go in, yesterday everybody was inside!!!
I enjoyed a lot going to Santa Eulàlia where they have bags such as Balenciaga, Céline, Mulberry and also shoes like Louboutin. I was so excited!! You'll never know how obsessed with bags I am!!! :)
Some shops like Mango, Blanco or Custo offered some discounts but I think there should be more of them in next editions. Inside some shops they offered some beverages or even popcorn in Mango!!

I enjoyed a lot that night. However, I think many shops had a 'party' spirit that others unfortunately didn't have. But as I said it was the second edition of this Shopping Night in Barcelona so I think year after year the event will upgrade :)

Here you have the photos I took before the event started and during the same.
Hope you like them :)


Before the event started:













During the event:


 Hotel Majestic.



Carme Ruscalleda and Raül Balam outside the Mandarin Oriental hotel.


Musicians in front of the same hotel. 




Custo Pop-up store open until 11th of December.





 In Mango there were more musicians and they were giving free popcorn!


 Swarovski.


 There were some guided tours around the area.


 Ferrari.


 Sisley.


 4t1a, a band which played in the The Brandery area.


 Quémepongo.




 Nocilla crêpes, they were delicious and you could help charity by donating some money.
This is my friend Anna with whom I spent the night with :)


 Guess with balloons from Desigual lol (everybody was with these balloons everywhere).



 Another Mango store, with musicians and free Malibu.


 Judit Mascó in Stuart Weitzman (photo taken from outside the boutique).



 Loewe.













 
Santa Eulàlia: the best boutique for me in this moment OMG I hope the day to have something from there to come!!! lol 
As you see in the photos I only took photos of some bags: my obsession!!!!!! and some shoes, but you can find a lot of clothes and more accessories for either man or woman.
I fell in love the moment I took this last Balenciaga bag and tried it in my arm!!!!! <3

3 comments:

  1. nice pics
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
    check out my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics.

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems you love Barcelona as much as I do ........... cheers

    ReplyDelete