Sunday, January 22, 2012

Finally Pinterest


 Some days ago I told you that I made my Pinspire profile because I was in the waitlist of Pinterest (thank you to some of you for the invitations :)).
Finally I made my Pinterest profile and now I'm going to let pass some days to see which I like the most... but I can say now that probably I'm liking more Pinterest. So maybe I'll delete my Pinspire account... we'll see.
I love the fact that a lot of people liked my bracelet :) I'm so happy that many people is taking it as an idea for fundraising and for gifts!
So now you can find me in my Pinterest profile!


Hace unos días os hablé de mi perfil en Pinspire porqué estaba en la lista de espera de Pinterest.
Finalmente me he hecho perfil en Pinterest y ahora voy a dejar pasar unos días para ver cuál me gusta más... pero ya puedo decir que probablemente me quede con Pinterest y borre el perfil de Pinspire... ya veremos.
Me gusta el hecho de que mucha gente le guste mi brazalete :) Estoy muy contenta que haya gente que lo coja como idea para recaudar fondos y como regalo!
Así que ahora me podéis encontrar en mi perfil de Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. Jo també preferisc pinterest però... no m'envien la invitacio!!! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, and all your pinterest finds! :) I had a pretty similar idea myself and set up a blog like yours at pinspire.me focused on finding really cute outfits for cheap. You should check it out. Anyway, best of luck with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete