Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No Solo Frutas


As I told you here, in the 'King's Fair' there was a stall where they sold bags, purses, etc with fruit and vegetables shapes and made of leather.
My mum has one for a long time now and when I went there and see the stall this year I couldn't resist buying this pear!!! Isn't it lovely? It's so soft and easy to handle!
If you are interested in more crafts like this visit their website!


Como os dije aquí, en la Feria de Reyes había un puesto donde vendían bolsos, monederos, etc. con forma de frutas y vegetales hechos en cuero.
Mi madre tiene uno desde hace tiempo y yo cuando estuve allí y ví el puesto este año no me pude resistir y compré esta pera!!! No es preciosa? Es tan suave y fácil de manejar!
Si estáis interesados en más artesanías como esta visitad su web!






11 comments:

  1. Quina cosa més graciosa!! M'encanta! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! Such a cheerful and fun piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que chuladaaa jaja, es super original me encanta :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photos, they inspire us!
    You have a great blog too:)

    Come and check out our blog too and share your though;)


    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute (:

    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your blog!! Keep up the good work!! Checkout mine and please let me know what you think. http://www.nytrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo tengo la fresa de hace años, me encanta



    besos!!

    I♥NY

    la palabra de verificación!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, this is so cute! i want one! :) thank you for the nice comment on my blogg!

    love K

    ReplyDelete