Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Simple Plan, Get Your Heart On Tour 2012, Barcelona


THE BEST CONCERT I'VE EVER BEEN TO!



I've loved Simple Plan for many years and last 13th of March was my third concert of my favourite band!
I went there so early in the morning just to ensure I was going to be in the first lines in the concert which was held at Razzmatazz, Barcelona.
I spent the day there with my sister and a lot of fans who, this time, were many teen girls, some very impertinent... it has to be said lol
By the way, I sensed it was going to be a great day! And it was!
The show was AWESOME!!!!!
Each member of the band gave their best to the fans, I cannot tell you the feelings you get there, you have to be there to understand!
Every song was AMAZING and they are so natural!
I loved they managed to speak a little bit of Catalan, they are INCREDIBLE!
OMG! They were craaaaazy!!! They jumped to the crowd! I had a lot of fun!!!!!
I already took a pick in my first concert, so this time was better: I took TWO!!!
Then my sister and I waited for the band to go out  from the club and YESSSSS!
WE MADE IT TO HAVE A PHOTO WITH EACH OF THEM AND GET A PAPER AND OUR T-SHIRTS SIGNED!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment