Monday, October 22, 2012

FUN. Barcelona 2012



 You don't know how much I love going to live concerts!
Last Saturday I went to FUN.'s concert in Barcelona.
The whole day was simply amazing.
First of all, me and my sister love going early to wait in line to every concert in order to be in the first rows. We didn't expect we were going to be on the front row!
When we arrived, we found there, outside Sala Bikini (the venue), some nice people who made the waiting more enjoyable.
We enjoyed WALK THE MOON as the opening act and finally FUN.'s performace.
At the end, I got FUN.'s setlist and I greeted from afar Nate's parents, they were so nice!
So... I can only say that if you have the chance to see them live, GO!
They are awesome, their sound is incredible!
 On my Facebook you will find "Some Nights", recorded by me during the concert :)


Sala Bikini


WALK THE MOON's setlist


WALK THE MOON









FUN.













No comments:

Post a Comment