Thursday, October 25, 2012

Isabel Marant sneakers look a like



Everybody knows and wears Isabel Marant sneakers or one pair among the loads of clones that are out there. So I wasn't going to be different this time lol.
Just kidding, I don't like the velcro model I prefer the lace-up one.
So, because I'm not rich I had to surf the Internet in order to find a great pair of this fall must.
I found them in eBay, I only have good words about them. They cost me around 36€. The shipping was absolutely fast, 1.5 weeks from Korea to Barcelona. And the most important is that they are like in the seller's pictures, the quality is great and they are so comfortable.
I love the colour because it goes with everything and the interior wedge is about 5cm.

What do you think about this famous sneakers? Which model do you prefer?


 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect choice. I haven't taken off my isabel marant sneakers ever since I got them.
    http://www.palcameraswest.com/isabelmarant/

    ReplyDelete