Thursday, October 11, 2012

Languages and more


 
While I'm preparing the posts about my holidays in Galicia, I show you what I've been doing recently...
 Last week I started my 4th year in University that I had to split into two because I changed the place where I was going so in the new one I have to learn German, so it's a great thing for me.

I'm also learning Italian :)


And Chinese :)


I also wanted to show you my new phone case which I'm in love with the color.


And finally all my nailpolishes :D (I can't choose only one colour!)


So... which languages do you speak? 
Is important for you to learn a foreign language?
:)

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete