Sunday, January 5, 2014

Helter Skelter on Brighton Pier

 
 
Happy New Year!!! I hope you all have had a good time these past days.
Today I want to share with you one of the best moments I had last year during my holidays in England.
If you ever go to Brighton is a must visit the Brighton Pier where there are rides and attractions for everybody.
There is a ride called Helter Skelter which is a high tower with a slide around it. You have to go up the stairs it has inside and when you are at the top you slide down with a mat.
I only had seen once a Helter Skelter but it was in Liverpool and is more a kid's ride but... this time was then or never.
So I went and payed for a token (a coin which is the ticket for the rides, each ride cost different tokens) and enjoyed the views from the top of the Helter Skelter and the slide like a kid.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


 







No comments:

Post a Comment